Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Champion for the Cause: Hope for Change


I really appreciate all the help and support that we have received. The members out here, I thank you with all my heart for being so kind to my little brother. If he is talking in your home you have done a great job. I know that he has opened his mouth in every home we have been in. What does that mean? He likes you and he is comfortable. Thank you for allowing the spirit to be in your homes.

Thank you to everyone who has been praying on our behalf. In the Book of Mormon there is a story about a people that were slaves. They prayed from their hearts that the Lord would help them in their captivity. The Lord said to them, “Lift up your heads and be of good comfort, for I know of the covenant which ye have made unto me; and I will covenant with my people and deliver them out of bondage. And I will also ease the burdens which are put upon your shoulders, that even you cannot feel them upon your backs…and this will I do that ye may stand as witnesses for me hereafter and that ye may know of a surety that I, the Lord God, do visit my people in their afflictions.” The Lord came to those people and they did submit cheerfully and with patience to all the will of the Lord. I promise in the name of our Savior Jesus Christ, that has been the answer to your prayers! Elder “Mac” is in bondage mentally and physically, but I am a witness of the miracle of your prayers. The burdens that are upon his shoulders, he carries them with ease and he does so cheerfully! Thank you!

We appreciate everything that you have done for us. The Lord will keep his promise to sustain Elder “Mac”. Don’t you worry about that, however I do know the Lord wants more from each of you.

I have learned that the Lord loves to come and help us. That is why he came and suffered for each and everyone us. His death on the cross was only the symbol that if we would look to him we might also live as he did. That is the hope of our daily lives; that through all of our struggles one day we may be relieved.


He wants us to feel good and to be happy.  Have you ever thought though, "What does the Lord expect from me?" If your heart has been pricked, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. What is it that has been weighing most on your mind? Is it something you need to change? Is it something you need to learn more about? Is there someone you need to talk to? Is there someone you need to share this story too? Is there someone you need to talk to about God?  What are you doing about what you are feeling and experiencing?

  1. Please email me with what you feel that you should do.
  2. gregsonbrothers@gmail.com
  3. Please email about the experience you had.

No comments:

Post a Comment